10 Google Art Logos

Dennis Hwang is the graphic designer who makes the google logos but as a webmaster the logo-creating is actually only 10% of his job. The other 90% is mastering the web I guess. It probably explains in this article. He also said that the artist birthday logos are his favorite to do. Here are a few examples:

Van Gogh

Warhol

Pollock

Escher

Jeff Koons

Dali

Magritte

Miro

da Vinci

Michelangelo

These are all pretty awesome but I think I like the Pollock one the best, just because of how hard it is to read the word Google in it.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Everyday Art, Inspiration

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s